2.18.2010

hat3 to b3 control~~~

啥啥 1:26 AM
nobody really know that i'm really hate to be control...
i'm no longer a small girl, why i'm gonna to tell u all where am i, what i'm doing?
why these such of stupid things keep on surrounding my ears...
it was really upset!!!
i shouldnt be complaining about this, but i really feel headache when the voices keep on to be heard. Because they r my family. i hav no choice with it.

i know that they take care of me, they love me, they concern whats happening to me...
yaya!!!! i know i know. what i'm suppose to do right now??

firstly,
done all my job before leaving home,

second,
put a note on the whiteboard,

third,
inform them before make a decision,

fourth,
sleep well well....

heehee....

really tired liao.....
so hav to stop here now........

hav a sweet dream n wish that tomorrow will be a sunny day!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

❤啥啥干啥事❤ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting