6.06.2010

i need holidays!

啥啥 10:14 PM
working so hard for few months n weeks, when is my turn to relax?
i asked myself. wonder y i need to be so hardworking for these? i want to go to shoping, playing, dancing, gambling and so on for getting so freedom from it. tired!!!!

when is my turn?

when is the the day we can meet?

i want more time...

i want to see somebody else.

i want to go to watch movie.

i want to go to buy a lot of things those i need without worrying of money.

i want to see u.

i want to have a date with u.

i want to go to karaoke with buddies.

i want to go for taking a breathe.

i want to go for travel.

i want to shout!!!!!

i wish i could do these.

i want u stay with me.

i want people take a look on me.

i want people take care of me.

many things i want.

but,

when all these come true in my life?

Please guide me to this HEAVEN~

1 comments:

啥啥 on June 13, 2010 at 6:24 PM said...

when is the the day we can meet?(yesterday)

i want more time...(still not enough)

i want to see somebody else.(is u!)

i want to go to watch movie.(done)

i want to go to buy a lot of things those i need without worrying of money.(1/10)

i want to see u.(done)

i want to have a date with u.(done)

i want to go to karaoke with buddies.(still in progress)

i want to go for taking a breathe.(in process)

i want to go for travel.(in planning)

i want to shout!!!!!(no place to shout,shout on my pillow~~~arrraarrrr!!!)

i wish i could do these.(almost done)

i want u stay with me.(2 more weeks)

i want people take a look on me.(waiting)

i want people take care of me.(^.^)

many things i want.(greedy ooo!! 0.0)

more request needed!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

❤啥啥干啥事❤ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting