2.23.2010

wanna STARTS working liao...

啥啥 12:40 AM
shit... i still in holiday mood lar.....
no wonder i cant sleep 2nite. Looking forward the coming holiday on this Friday...
YEAH.... 3 more holidays.

Maybe i have been miss up my holidays these few years. but i think that i can fill up all my coming holidays after i got my graduate. HAhaa,....
so happy when i think about it....

THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING PLEASANT....

so funny when i'm looking at this pic... wakaakaa...

wanna starting my work by 2ml larrrr.....
actually i already started my work in this stupid afternoon.

jz got the fax suddenly early in the morning....
went to PKG Gopeng to attend the
BENGKEL LINUS
at 3.30pm... tilllll 5pm....
DAmNNNNN!!!!


cant take a nap liao.....
but i miss my school too.... coz can talk "ba gua" become a "38" woman... hahaa...

new year new wish:

hope that everything can become real as what i wish to!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

❤啥啥干啥事❤ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting