8.14.2010

happy.../tired..../sick....

啥啥 10:45 PM
Thank you dar dar that gave a memorable day although i was not feeling well.

I hate cough! it makes me feeling headache, tired, no energy, breathless!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM ME! PLEASSEEEEEE.........

i never thought that i can hold your hand like this, talk to you like this, stay with you like this... really... i feel glad that i have you by my side.

I am happy to breathe the air with you in a same space. i wont slow down my speed to run toward to get your step, i just know that you are really important for me.

I like the earings that you present me. Now i know the feeling to have somebody love. And how about you? Is it you got the same feelings like me?

But i really sorry that want you treat dad n mum a big DINNER... i feel stressed, n sorry cause used a lot of money. T.T

No wonder how, i want to stay with you. This is what i want to do! N you too!

Becareful while driving oh, i will stay here n wait for you obediently de.. haha.... =)

MISS YOU!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

❤啥啥干啥事❤ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting