9.07.2010

A very big mistake

啥啥 11:27 AM
i have made a very big mistake that i never made before.
i wonder why i didnt read the instruction once.

Before that, every time when i sit for the exam, i will read the instruction once or twice.
On account of the same type exam like before i took in sem 1 n sem 3, so i thought that it was the same situation n same way to test us.

But for now, it cant change anything about the mistake that i had made. No way to go back anymore. It was the last time i sat for it. i never thought that i will do THIS mistake...
why? why? why?

they told me that the lecturer got inform us before the exam, and asked us to be careful with it. but i really dont know about it. i really dont know. why i didnt hear it? what was i doing on that time?

i am keep on asking myself. But there is no answer at the end. Maybe i did some thing wrongly these few days. is it he want to punish me? i never treat a people like that de, but i really did.

Maybe i too over with it, i apologize to everyone who gave me support n wishes on me. Sorry that i broke it. Forgive me.

But i can't forgive myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

❤啥啥干啥事❤ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting