2.12.2011

lonely valentine~

啥啥 1:21 PM
"sorry, darling i can't celebrate valentine with u."

yes, i know, what happening. How dare i angry with u? Coz we need to work on that day. But it is our 1st valentine. Actually really wish to celebrate with u, but we have no choice with it.

If we think it positively, then we will happy n smile reasonable. Maybe god want to test us, test what? Test How deep our love is.

for me,
u r my mr. right,
so,
everyday is valentine.

i dun care will u be there on that day,
i should be happines,
it is just because,
i found u in millions people,
that is a miracle for me!
its true!
Thanks god give me a chance to meet u!

I love you, nam~


对我来说
爱对了一个人
每天都是情人节

2.14
无论你在不在我的身边
我们都该感到幸福
毕竟在这茫茫人海中
能够找到你
本身就是一种奇迹、幸福了。

达达,情人节快乐~
我爱你。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

❤啥啥干啥事❤ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting