3.18.2010

Emotional ups and downs~~~~~

啥啥 11:18 PM
Yesterday I went to take charge of Chinese's subject handouts a copy. But, i forgot to write on the numbers of the copies notes. So, I borrowed a pencil from the shop keeper to write it on. But i found that the keeper is not free. She is copying the documents for the other customer.

I got an idea on that time. I tried to search around the shop for a pencil. Then, i made decision that to borrow one of the new pencils to write 5 WORDS. ( 20 SET) on the papers.

After twenty minutes later, I went back to those documents. The shop keeper told me that want me to pay more 30 cents! What's was the reason???? i asked. She said that jz now i had use the new pencil over the rack, so i hav to pay more 30 cents!

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

i wonder why?? Why i hav to pay more?????? On that time, i was very angry, but i hav nothing to do. When i got in to my fren's car, so i spread the bad attitude of the shop keeper to my frens. Even if I want to buy a pen, I also should have the right to try, right? Trying is not necessary to pay. Why i hav to pay 30 cents for jz wrote 5 WORDS?

Mental derangement! WHY don't she go to the bank robbed?


Do u agree with me that she is mental derangement? Those surnamed 马's, really .............

I donno how to describe them!
But my fren asked me that "Y dont u jz put down 30cents, and take the pencil go lah".....

But i didnt.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My slip result of the semester 4 taken by today afternoon around 2pm.

its really make me surprised that i got the highest marks in my class again. This is the 3rd times, i got it. Really happy n amazing. Hope that i can keep on with it till my graduates.

i sent messages to all my family including my dear. i told them i got 1st again. They also gave me their bless.

But, when i was eating dinner with my frens in Jjusco, one of my fren said that the ppl who got the highest marks in my class was not me. At that time, I really felt disappointed. She told me that the ppl who got the highest marks was XXX.

Before that, i heard from my roommate was not like that. Ooops.... Heart Broken.....at that time. So, i made a phone call to my fren to ask about it when i was going to the toilet.

Its the same! Same answer with my roommate. Felt being free....


So lousy..... is it true? How so? Haiz.....
happy for a while..... sad for a long time...


aiyo, dunno how to explain to my family about it? so headache...... Even i'm not lying, but i hard to tell them lah..... but i still not confirm yet, am i getting the wrong information.

i asked myself: is it very important? is it will make me CAN'T get down from the stairs? Feel a bit BLUR.....

and we decided that we want to go out for a gathering tonite, but we didnt. I went out with them with Full of happy mood. At the end, IT IS NOTHING happened...

But we went to Yam Cha..... The waitress who served us with a bad attitude too. And the bar tender made us fermented beans in the drinks we ordered.


YaaaaTch.... UUuueeeekkkkkk.
then, we ordered the others drink. But they CHARGE us the drinks(got fermented beans) we asked them to change for us. Haiz.... happy happy go.... moody moody back....


This two-day mood really ups and downs... =.= =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

❤啥啥干啥事❤ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting