3.16.2010

Finally~ i have finished all the assignment...

啥啥 8:18 AM
Deadline should be 15 march of 2010.
Unfortunately, i CAN'T FINISHED it on time....
it is very very driving me crazy!!!!!!

Let me show u my ASSIGNMENT i done!

tata.....
死亡时间:15、3、2010 10:59pm。

really happy.... but tired.....
busy with these such of assignments......
make me until no rest time!

it is all becoz of YOU!

Do u know who am i mention to?
Ya!!! It is YOU!

Actually, i can finish it earlier than the day before deadline....
it is all becoz u gave me the RUBBISH...
then, i hav to REDO again......


these are MY SOLDIERS......
thank you.... n love u so much that helped me to fix my HEADACHE.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16.3.2010
TUESDAY

this is the day for passing up all the assignments....

before that.... let me took some pictures 1st...


CAN U COUNT IT? HOW MANY ASSIGNMENTS ARE THERE?

u are so clever!!!!!! the answer is 14.

i can;t believe that i can finished it.....
SO PROUD OF MYSELF~


MORE than ONE RIM OF A4 PAPERS.....

after passed up all the assignments,
feel relax..... n see whats going on with my frenz....

lai kuan is counting the assignments pages.... n i can see so many assignment that hav passed up putting on her table....


COUNTING~~~~~ who didnt passed up????
sure i got!


Chloe silly face looking at me on that time....
so cute~


Finally,..... all the assignments passed up on time following with what they promised....

Hope that it was the last time that i want to do so many of assignments.....
NO MORE next time! Coz this is the last semester liao......

yes i know it, but i really hard to go~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

❤啥啥干啥事❤ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting